Lanka Education and Research Network (LEARN) is the National Research and Education Network (NREN) of Sri Lanka. We interconnect universities, other higher education institutes and research institutes in Sri Lanka, and provide network related services to them.
Applications are hereby invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for a Management Trainee (Intern) position in our office located at the University of Peradeniya. This position is initially offered for period of 6 months which can be extended up to one year depending on the performance.
Providing assistance to operations and administration related work while preparing documents, executing processes while maintaining records including below tasks.
- Assist in Finance operation
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing mail register while sending/ receiving letters/ documents and parcels
- Assisting for workshops and events
- Arranging transport for the employees for official purposes
- Assisting in managing general Supplies such as purchases of stationary/ day to day consumables
- Supporting in drafting letters and documents
- Maintaining file system at the office including member files
- Following a Bachelor's Degree (General or specialized in finance) in a member university/ institute of LEARN. Preferably a final year student looking for an internship as a part of the course work
- High level of familiarity with MS Office application suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- High level of fluency in both written and spoken English
- A resume with two non-related referees and their contact details, educational, professional qualifications of the candidate.
- Proof documents including the copies of the certificates and other relevant documents.
All the documents should be in the PDF format and renamed accordingly. The resume should be renamed to the name of the applicant.
The applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject of the emails as “Application for the Position of Management Trainee”
*Applications which do not comply with the above instructions will not be considered.
Closing Date: 11th June 2022