The Lanka Education and Research Network (LEARN) is looking for a young talented and motivated professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager (Operations). LEARN is the national research and education network (NREN) of Sri Lanka. We interconnect Universities, other higher education and research institutes in Sri Lanka and provide networking related services to them. We are a company limited by guarantee (association) registered under the companies act of Sri Lanka.
Applications are hereby invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for the above post in our office located at the Information Technology Center, University of Peradeniya, Peradeniya.
1. Bachelors degree in Management / Accounting / Information Technology / Science or any related area and
2. Citizen of Sri Lanka
Salary : Rs. 55,000/= - 4 x 4,400/= - 72,600/- p.m.
Cost of living allowances and other employee benefits (ETF, EPF)
Applicable Salary is Negotiable based on the qualifications and experience
• Work and communicate with our members and having good public relation skills.
• Knowledge of basic networking, ISP operations and company accounting, management process and practices.
• Knowledge in basic computer skills, operating systems, spreadsheets and database software.
• Knowledge of general record keeping and filing systems.
• Knowledge of automated accounting systems.
• Ability to analyze data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness.
• Ability to compose routine correspondence and reports.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Applications including a resume with the contact details of two non-related referees, copies of certificates, proof of qualifications and experience, and copies of other related documents should be sent by registered post to reach the undersigned on or before November 30, 2018.
Lanka Education and Research Network
Information Technology Center
University of Peradeniya